Sunday, 19 December 2010

My First Blog

This blog is created for my own reference for general information, which I got through emails, websites, discussions, chats, etc.,. But before I post any information in this blog, I would put my disclaimer for this blog. This blog is not created to offend anyone by nationality, race, gender, ethnicity, religion , sexual orientation, or any other characteristics. This blog is for informational purposes only and should not be viewed as an irrevocable indenture between individuals.This is intended purely to give information for the internet browsers, my friends and my family members.

NOTE : All the postings of this blog is not my own collection. All are downloaded from internet posted by someone else. I am just doing a favour to avoid searching everywhere. So none of these are my own uploads. I am not violating any copy rights law or not any illegal action am not supposed to do.If anything is against law please notify me so that they can be removed.

The blogger is not responsible for any claims.

No comments:

Post a Comment